Various transport options are available for teams staying at MADCUP accommodation:
Flat fee: €60/person (VAT included)
· Includes return transfers from the accommodation to all tournament matches that the team will be playing in. Timetables will be adjusted accordingly for the matches of each team.
· Includes transfer to the opening ceremony.
· Does not include airport transfers or transport to optional activities.
· The bus may be shared with other teams taking part in the tournament.
Fee for bus transfer service made available to teams
This service includes:
· Availability from 10 AM Friday June 24 to 10 PM Wednesday June 29
· Maximum travel time: 12 hours/day
· Maximum distance: 350 km/day (217 miles)
· Should airport transfer be required during available hours (from 10 AM to 10 PM), an additional €16 will be charged for luggage transfer.
Teams requiring extra days of transport (prior to or after the tournament) should contact the organizers to request information on additional costs.
Other transport services:
· Transfer from Adolfo Suárez Madrid Barajas airport to accomodation:
Additional charge for night travel: €2/Hour
(For each hour between 10 PM and 6 AM)
Teams requiring a bus service for optional activities should contact the organizers to request information on transfer costs.