During the presentation of its third edition, MADCUP announced that the tournament will organize for 2023 an inclusive soccer competition in collaboration with Femaddi, the Madrid Sports Federation for people with intellectual disabilities. This competition will offer 8 matches; 4 semifinals, 2 matches for 3rd and 4th place and two finals. This makes MADCUP the first tournament in terms of number of federated teams to hold an inclusive soccer competition.
- This year MADCUP will have its own inclusive competition
- MADCUP, with 4 months left for its III Edition, already counts with the participation of more than 30 countries
- MADCUP has presented its third edition las February 9th at the Atlético de Madrid stadium Cívitas Metropolitano
- MADCUP has attended the United Soccer Coaches Convention in Philadelphia, the biggest coaches convention held in the United States
- PROLIGA and MADCUP are once again collaborating in the organization of the third edition of the tournament.